TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All vouchers are to be redeemed at the site specified on the voucher unless specified.
2. All vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of sale, unless specified differently. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
3. Vouchers have no cash value and no change is given on gift vouchers.
4. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
5. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the sites home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
6. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services within the sites of the Epicurean Collection in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
7. Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
8. Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
9. Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
10. Vouchers specific to a site cannot be exchanged for another site.
11. Vouchers for experiences are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
12. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
13. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
14. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
15. For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 0330 024 9033.
16. For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call 020 3058 3949.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the www.epicureantimes.com website and include monetary vouchers, accommodation vouchers, drinks vouchers and experience day vouchers.
18. Email Voucher - An automatic email with a Gift Voucher attached as a PDF will be sent as soon as the transaction is completed. This can be sent to either the purchaser or the recipient. This is a system generated email and therefore may go to the email recipient's junk or spam email folder. Please also take care when entering email address that it is correct. If an email delivery fails, we will attempt to contact you to advise that the email has been returned to us 'undelivered' and will try to get another email address. If you have difficulty opening your Gift Voucher link please contact 0330 024 9033.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
To request a refund, please call 0330 024 9033 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Epicurean Collection c/o GIFT BONOBO, Long Barn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JJ
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to our standard cancellation policy ( please see here ). Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to rebook the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at a Epicurean Collection in the UK ( subject to voucher expiry and reservation ).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are no rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.